Main Campus: http://links.livesafemobile.com/AveMariaUniversity
Visitor Link: http://links.livesafemobile.com/AveMariaUniversityVisitor
To Enable a culture of safety on campus through student and staff engagement.
What LiveSafe Can Do:
- Share safety information with Safety & Security teams, as well as other designated partners.
- Share location-tagged text, pictures, or videos to Security, HR, and Facilities
SafeWalk: Watch contacts on a real-time map as they walk to their destinations.
- Set destination (perfect for students traveling to and from campus)
- Select contacts to join your SafeWalk, either on standby or as active watchers
- Start walking! Bread crumbs show where you’ve been
- Smart alerts will be sent when:
- the walker reaches his/her destination;
- does not reach the destination in estimated time;
- and if the data connection has been lost
- Have quick access to emergency help, utilizing location data for the faster response.
- Quickly access emergency phone numbers, which change dynamically to your location.
Resources: Access emergency procedures, outreach info, and other important safety content.
Broadcasts & Check-ins: Organizations can send notifications and check-in prompts to their people via multiple communication channels.
Security Escort Request: Request a security escort via a dashboard event or phone call
Safety Map: Find and get directions to nearby “safe places” and find organization buildings.