The Department of Campus Security at Ave Maria University exists to assure a safe educational environment for the students, staff, faculty, and visitors who make up our campus community. AMU Security provides professional direction and support in matters of physical security, safety, fire prevention, emergency response, and investigation into violations of both university policy and the law.
- On-Campus Emergency: 8 – 911
- Ave Maria Campus Security Cell: 239-280-6289
- Campus Security Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All campus land-line phones require the dialing of “8” to dial an outside line.
Other Emergency Campus Contacts
- RD on Call Cell: (239) 280-7344 OR Ext. 7344
- Xavier RA office: Ext. 7206
- Sebastian RA office: Ext. 7187
- Joseph RA office: Ext. 7326
- Goretti RA office: Ext. 7313
- Mother Theresa RA office: Ext. 1513
- John Paul II RA office: Ext. 1579
Collier County Sheriff’s Office
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office works closely with Ave Maria University and the town of Ave Maria, FL to help provide for a safe and healthy environment for students and residents.
- Collier County Sheriff’s Office Website
- Non- Emergency: 239-252-9300
Phone Locations on Campus
There are Five (5) Emergency Blue Light phone locations on campus. These call boxes will dial directly to the Collier County Emergency Call Center for dispatch. They are intended for EMERGENCY USE ONLY.