The Ave Maria University Security Department exists to assure a safe and secure educational environment by providing highly visible, professional, competent, courteous service, information, and assistance to the campus community and to sustain the integrity of rules and regulations through necessary and appropriate enforcement actions.
- On-Campus Emergency: 8 – 911
- Ave Maria Campus Security Cell: (239) 304-6289
- Campus Security Email: email@example.com
- All campus land-line phones require the dialing of “8” to dial an outside line.
Other Emergency Campus Contacts
- RD on Call Cell: (239) 280-7344 OR Ext. 7344
- Xavier RA office: Ext. 7206
- Sebastian RA office: Ext. 7187
- Joseph RA office: Ext. 7326
- Goretti RA office: Ext. 7313
- Mother Theresa RA office: Ext. 1513
- John Paul II RA office: Ext. 1579
Collier County Sheriff’s Office
The Collier County Sheriff’s Office works closely with Ave Maria University and the town of Ave Maria, FL to help provide for a safe and healthy environment for students and residents.
- Collier County Sheriff’s Office Website
- Non- Emergency: 239-252-9300
- Cellular number for TIPS: *CCSO
- Communications Center: 239-252-9300
- Duty Officer: 239-793-9319
- Switchboard Operator: 239-774-4434
Phone Locations on Campus
Yellow Emergency phones are located outside of all buildings on campus. They are primarily used for access into buildings. Also located throughout campus are blue emergency phones which should be used for emergency situations when Collier County Police are immediately needed.
Here is a map with the phones marked with corresponding colored dots.