Students must take six courses from the list below in order to earn the minor:
- LITR 104: Literary Tradition 2
- HUMS/LITR 206: Shakespeare
- THEA 206: Fundamentals of Acting 1
- HUMS/LITR/THEA 330: Shakespeare in Performance *
- Elective course(s) as approved by the Chair of the Humanities department and as needed.
*Shakespeare in Performance may be taken more than once as long as the course includes a production of a different play and the student takes it under a different subject designation (HUMS, LITR, or THEA).