1. When will my benefits be effective?
It varies depending on the enrollment activity as follows:
- The open enrollment periods coincide with the plan years:
- The plan year for the health dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and Allstate supplemental insurance benefit plans run from November 1 – October 31.
- Annual benefit open enrollment meetings are generally held within the first two weeks of October each year.
- The deductible period runs on the calendar year from January 1 – December 31.
- The plan year for the Mutual of Omaha Group Term Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance coverage run from July 1 – June 30.
- Benefit selections made at the time of hire are effective the first of the month following your date of hire.
- Benefit selections made in conjunction with a life status change such as marriage, birth of a child, divorce, etc. are effective with the date of the event and changes need to be requested to Human Resources within 30 days of the qualifying event.
2. When will I receive my insurance cards?
Medical Cards are issued by UMR and should arrive in 7-10 days.
Dental cards are not issued by Delta Dental for the high PPO plan. Please provide the dental provider with the enrolled member’s SSN to verify eligibility.
You may print a dental ID card after you register at www.deltadentalins.com
Flexible Spending Cards are issued by Wageworks and should arrive in 7-10 days. A new card is not issued each year you enroll for a FSA unless your debit card expiration date is approaching.
Vision Cards are not issued and can be printed from the VSP website. (vsp.com)
**Please note if you do not receive you cards in 7-10 days please contact Human Resources**
3. How do I receive a verification of employment?
Please ask the company who needs to verify your employment to email email@example.com with their verification of employment form, and it will be completed and returned to them. Alternatively you may fax the form to: 239-280-2492.
4. When can I make changes to my benefits?
Changes to your benefits can only be made at the time of open enrollment. However, there are qualifying events that allow for an employee to make changes to their elected benefits during a benefit year. You will need to contact your HR representative to assist you in the change.
- death of spouse or child
- termination or commencement of employment of spouse
- employee or spouse change from full-time to part-time status or vice versa
- significant change in the employee’s or spouse’s health coverage attributable to the spouse’s employment
** It’s important to remember that you have a 30 days grace period from the date of a life status event to initiate the change; otherwise, you must wait until the next open enrollment period.**
5. How do I view my ADP pay statement, W2 form, vacation and personal balances, request time off and update my personal, banking, and tax information?
The Self Service URL is: https://portal.adp.com. You can also clock in and out, and access your pay statements using ADP Mobile Solutions.
Click http://www.adp.com/gomobile for more information and to get the app.
If you encounter any problems, please contact your payroll administrator at 280-2563.