1. Our alumni work in all areas of business: analysis, sales, consulting, management, logistics, accounting, information systems, sports, healthcare. Many have gone on to graduate study in business, law, and other areas.
2. We offer a Major and a Minor in Business Administration, a Major and a Minor in Accounting, a Major in Finance, and a Major in Global Affairs and International Business.
3. We have a close relationship with the Career Services Department. Jointly we run a Corporate Internship program, through which students are placed in internships that are overseen by our faculty.
4. Our professors have multiple, advanced degrees in management, accounting, finance, economics, taxation, and law.
5. The top 20% of business juniors and seniors is qualified for membership in Sigma Beta Delta, the business honor society.