Accreditation Assistant: Ave Maria University, Ave Maria, Florida, seeks an Accreditation Assistant to assist the Vice President of Academic Affairs in activities and processes related to the University’s accreditation relationships.
The successful candiate will demonstrate achievement in the following areas:
(1) incorporation of accreditation requirements, including compliance with accrediting standards, into other institutional goals and objectives, and into the planning and evaluation process of the institution;
(2) preparation of reports demonstrating compliance with accreditation standards;
(3) collection and analysis of information and answers questions regarding the accreditation process;
(4) collaboration with Institutional Effectiveness Committee in monitoring the College's strategic plan and institutional effectiveness; and
(5) assistance in the development of the University's Quality Enhancement Plan.
Master’s degree or higher preferred. Experience with SACS or other regional accreditation body preferred.
Applicants should submit an application letter, resume, three letters of reference, and a short statement relating the University’s Catholic mission as expressed in Ex Corde Ecclesiae to their philosophy of teaching and service to:
Ms. Mercedes Cox,
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Academic Affairs,
Ave Maria University,
5050 Ave Maria Blvd.,
Ave Maria, FL 34142.
Electronic applications are strongly preferred and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Ave Maria University does not discriminate in employment opportunities, practices or the terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.