Welcome to Your Future!
Who am I? What am I good at? Where am I going?
These are some of the many questions that you will consider as you develop your own unique career goals and strive to achieve them. The Career Services office fosters student awareness of career development as a dynamic, lifelong process. Our Office provides opportunities for self-assessment, career exploration and preparation for attaining short-term and long-term goals through comprehensive services, programs, resources and experiential education. Our goal is to help students discover, appreciate, develop and apply the unique combination of interests, talents, experiences and values that they possess.
No matter where you are in your career search, whether it’s deciding on a major, choosing a career path, making the decision to apply to grad school, or finding a job post-graduation, we're here to help you!
College Central Network
Whether you are a first-year student or a graduate, College Central is the place to start! 1000s of full-time jobs, internships, and part-time student employment opportunities in a variety of fields can be found in College Central. This website allows students to post resumes and view listings 24 hours a day. Students create their own AccessID and Passwords and complete a brief profile. A complete and up-to-date profile allows Career Services to notify you on job and internship opportunities that you are qualified for and, if you authorize it, employers can view your uploaded resume. Your account also provides access to a host of career search resources including a resume builder, templates, articles, podcasts and videos, including:
Every career journey is unique. Review the 4 year career plan and start on your path today.
- Vault Online Career Insider features comprehensive and convenient online career support information for students such as career guides, employer and occupational profiles, as well as industry research.
- O*NET is an online occupational information database. This web page is a particularly valuable resource for researching any career.
- Glassdoor, a site accessible to the right, provides salary and interview information for hundreds of companies. And check out the Glassdoor blog.
- AfterCollege, accessible to the right, is an additional job board specifically for entry-level opportunities.
- MindTools.com - short quizzes and free resources to evaluate your soft-skills and preparation for leadership and career.
Schedule an Appointment
Contact The Career Services Office
Coordinator of Career Services
Telephone: (239) 304-7228
Bob Thomas Student Union 2042
Ave Maria University
5050 Ave Maria Blvd.
Ave Maria, FL 34142