Begin the journey of finding your God-given calling by identifying skills, interests, values and abilities.
- Complete online assessment questionnaires to help you understand your work interests and provide examples of corresponding work.
· Jung Typology Test
· Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory (contact Career Services to schedule comprehensive assessment)
- Browse references in the Canizaro library and Career Services, such as,
· What Color is Your Parachute?
· Discover What You’re Best At
· Personal Vocation—God Calls Everyone by Name
- Attend the Student Activities Fair in the Fall or Spring semester.
- Join a student organization, club or household for personal and professional development. Click here for a list of student groups on campus.
- Meet with Student Success Advisor to plan course schedules and majors.
- Follow Ave Maria and AMUCareerServices on Social Media platforms to stay up to date on events and to build your network.
- Create a preliminary resume. Refer to Career Services Resume Guide.