Welcome to Career Services
Ave Maria University’s Career Center prides itself on providing students, alumni and employers with the opportunity to connect! Our programs and services are designed to help you:
- Gain a greater knowledge of yourself, your strengths, and your goals.
- Explore and choose from multiple career options.
- Build experience through internships.
- Get assistance in researching and applying for graduate schools.
- Write a great resume and cover letter.
- Prepare you for interviews.
- Gain networking skills.
- Find employment!
No matter where you are in your career search, whether it’s deciding on a career path, writing your resume, preparing for your first job interview, or working on graduate school or fellowship applications, we can help!
Schedule an Appointment
Now offering online appointment scheduling: https://avemariacareerservices.acuityscheduling.com
Contact The Career Services Office
Holly M. Decker
Director of Career Services
Telephone: (239) 304-7228
Bob Thomas Student Union 2030
Ave Maria University
5050 Ave Maria Blvd.
Ave Maria, FL 34142