Thank you for your interest in visiting Ave Maria University!
Please read the following conditions before submitting your Visit Form:
- Please note that all visit forms must be submitted at least 5 business days before your scheduled visit.
- All visits must begin on a weekday excluding all national holidays and any other days AMU is not open.
- All visits must begin between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Overnight Visit means that you will be able to stay overnight with a current student in the dorms (This option will not be available during the Summer 2013 semester; however, Xavier Hall will be available). During your visit, you will have the opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor, meet with the Financial Aid department, receive a tour of the campus, and sit in on classes while you're here.
- Day Visit means that you will have the opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor, meet with the Financial Aid department, receive a tour of the campus, and sit in on classes while you're here.
- Please call Kevin Stinnet at (239) 280-2448, AMU Admissions Coordinator, if you have any questions.
Click here to view the AMU Campus Map
Please click on our Academic Calendar 2012-2013 to see when classes are in session.
Click here for a list of all Spring 2013 Classes
Transportation from Fort Myers Airport
Unfortunately we do not offer any free shuttle services to/from airports.
1. Transportation options (From Fort Myers Airport Only)
a. All Dixie Taxi (239-200-4600)
i. If you don't already have it and you require either a pick-up or drop-off from Fort Myer's airport, contact All Dixie Taxi and Limousine Service and just tell them that you would like the "Ave Maria University Discount Rate" and then they will work with you to setup all of your transportation arrangements (ie: from Fort Myers Airport to AMU; and then that same rate from AMU back to Fort Myers Airport).
ii. Sedan for 3 people = ($70.00) + (15% gratuity).
b. Minivan for 5 people = ($85.00) + (20% gratuity).
c. Full-size van for 12-15 people = ($105.00), (no gratuity).
b. Enterprise Rental Car
i. If you're interested in a rental car company, Enterprise Car Rental (Fort Myer's airport) gives a discounted rate for families visiting AMU. Just give them the code: 35CAVEM and the pin #: AVE and you will receive 15% off.
2. Overnight accommodations for parents
a. Also, if you or your parents are interested, the Xavier Hall will be available to provide them with overnight accommodations. They will need to fill out the online registration form by clicking here. For any questions, you may call them directly (239-304-7206).
b. If you’d like to stay in a hotel in either Naples, Ft. Myers, or Bonita Springs, please click here for a complete list of nearby hotels.